Friday, June 12, 2015

Lamentations




I couldn't find refuge in you.. I didn’t find in you the calmer to the maddening silent whispers inside my head..

Disappointed.. Weakened.. Distraught..

I now come to my full numbed senses as I stroll by the images of our memories..

I laugh..

I sigh gratefully..

I cry endlessly..

I look at you in the darkened hollow void I call my room.. I never hear a resonance from you.. Not an echo..

I turn my head away expecting to meet your eyes but I see myself.. Again hollow..

What if I had a recorder embedded within me to remember everything you lay upon my ears.. Never to fight again..

Sickened by your twisted methods.. Creative demonic schemes.. But still drawn towards you..

Do you miss it terribly?

Go.. Seek me elsewhere in your memory palace!





No comments:

Post a Comment